The Tap ‘n’ Barrel is situated in the historic Victorian Quarter of Wigan town centre. Located in prominent position Jaxons Court, a quaint shopping parade. The bar itself is reminiscient ale houses found the back streets of the beautiful cities of York and Chester. And you can be easily caught up in the ambient lamp light in the evening.
The bar has been tastefully renovated to create a relaxed atmosphere, this is further enhanced using candles and ambient lighting to make a visit to the Tap ‘n’ Barrel a truly enjoyable experience.
- Look out for our regular Live Music events on Sunday afternoons throughout the year.
- Or why not showcase your talents at our Open Mic Night held on the first Thursday of every month.
- Also look out for our regular Comedy Nights being hosted throughout the year.
- Regular Beer and Cider Festivals are also held durring the year.
- Check out the www.tapnbarrel.co.uk for updated information on events throughout the year.
- So why not join us at the bar, or enjoy a relaxing time with friends in our undercover heated ‘Beer Garden’, an unexpected pleasure.
- Monday 12pm – 10pm
- Tuesday 1pm – 7pm
- Wednesday 12pm – 10pm
- Thursday 12pm – 10pm
- Friday 12pm – 12.30am
- Saturday 12pm – 1am
- Sunday 1pm – 10pm