Come and experience the inner workings of a traditional brewery through one of our pre-booked brewery tours. During the tour the Head Brewer will talk you through the brewing process and show you the ingredients used to produce our great tasting real ales.
All tours last about two hours and must be pre-booked through the brewery. We cater for a minimum of 12 people, but can accommodate up to 50. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
- A welcome glass of real ale on arrival.
- A full explanation of the brewing process and tour of the brewery.
- Opportunities to put questions to our Head Brewer.
- For the remainder of the two hours, enjoy further samples of the ales we produce and experience the opportunity to pull your own pint at the bar.
- The catered tour option includes Taylors Farm sausage and onions on a soft bread roll.
Catered tour and samples of Martland Mill Beers £16.00 per person.
None catered tour including samples £12.50 per person.
If you would like something a little more challenging a ‘Brewer for the day’ experience can be arranged. Click here for further details.
Please note: all parties on the tours must be over 18 and have appropriate photo ID. We are a working brewery so appropriate clothing will be necessary. Closed sensible shoes at all times and warm clothing for winter visits.